Nancy Sinatra Signing
Amoeba Hollywood - October 17th @ 5:00pm
Amoeba Hollywood is thrilled to welcome Nancy Sinatra for a special album signing for the double-LP Keep Walkin': Singles, Demos & Rarities 1965–1978 (Light In The Attic Records) on Tuesday, October 17 at 5pm!
To attend the signing, fans can purchase Keep Walkin': Singles, Demos & Rarities 1965–1978 in-store only at Amoeba Hollywood on Tuesday, October 17th to receive a ticket for the event at 5pm.
* Limited to 2 copies of Keep Walkin' double-LP per person for signing
* No photos with Nancy or at signing table will be possible
* No personalization or message requests
* Nancy will be signing copies of Keep Walkin' only. No outside or additional items will be allowed
* In-store purchases only – no online or phone orders for this special event
"The music was not created to sit in a vault. It is meant to be shared and heard." — Nancy Sinatra
Equal parts strong, sultry, and savvy, Nancy Sinatra has long been ahead of her time – both in her choices as an artist and as a business-woman. Unapologetically, she established her own path early-on and paved the way for decades of female artists to come – all while firmly maintaining control over her career, her image, and her music.
Nancy Sinatra would change the face of music, fashion and culture.As the companion to 2021’s acclaimed Start Walkin’ 1965-1976, this new special collection explores the lesser-known gems from the iconic singer’s deep catalog through over two dozen B-sides, rare singles, covers, demos, and previously-unreleased recordings, including some of Nancy’s personal favorites over the years. Rarities include the 1978 unreleased duet with Lee Hazlewood, “I Just Can’t Help Believing,” along with the originally unissued 1960s outtakes; “Something Pretty,” “Do I Hear A Waltz?”, “Zodiac Blues” and “Rockin’ Rock and Roll,” appearing on vinyl for the first time.
• Double LP available on Standard Black Wax plus a Special Limited Color Edition (pressed on Yellow Wax)
• Definitive collection of Nancy’s rare singles, demos and previously unreleased cuts
• Includes 3 previously unreleased tracks, plus 3 tracks making their vinyl debut
• Deep booklet includes new Q&As with Nancy & Don Randi (The Wrecking Crew) — both conducted by GRAMMY®-nominated co-producer Hunter Lea PLUS never-before-seen photos from Nancy Sinatra’s personal archive
• Features audio freshly remastered from the original analog tapes by GRAMMY®-nominated engineer John Baldwin
• Vinyl pressed at RTI
• Double LP housed in a gatefold jacket with 24-page book