Holiday Charity Auction with GARFUNKEL & OATES!
Amoeba Hollywood - December 1st @ 4:00pm
The brilliant and hilarious Garfunkel and Oates host December's Holiday Charity Auction to benefit the children and families of Five Acres this holiday season!
Our elves are gathering some extra-rad items for this auctions and, as always, all winning bids are matched by Amoeba (up to $1,000).
Auction items will include:
- Tickets to see A John Waters Christmas, Polyphonic Spree, Sufjan Stevens, Rufus & Martha Wainwright, Ty Segall + more!!
- Gift certificates from our friends and neighbors at Trader Joe's and Urban Outfitters
- Signed items/collectibles from Patti Smith, Paul Weller, Ellie Goulding, Lena Dunham + others
- Doctor Who standup lifesized Tardis wiyh signed Season 6 Blu-ray
- Beatles items and other cool gift & holiday surprises to come... stay tuned!
Garfunkel and Oates are a musical comedy duo comprised of actresses Riki Lindhome (Enlightened, Fun Size) and Kate Micucci (Raising Hope, Bored to Death). They’ve appeared on The Independent Spirit Awards, The Tonight Show, Attack of the Show and Last Call with Carson Daily.
They’ve also been named one of Variety’s 10 Comics to Watch and had a half hour special on Comedy Central. Their albums All Over Your Face and Slippery When Moist are out now!
Five Acres, The Boys' and Girls' Aid Society of Los Angeles County, is a child and family services agency that strengthens families and prevents child abuse through treatment and education in community-based and residential programs. Originally founded in 1888 as an orphanage, today Five Acres offers an array of services including residential care and educational services, mental health services in homes and schools, foster care and adoptions, and domestic violence prevention. It is the oldest non-sectarian child abuse agency in the San Gabriel Valley and has been caring for society's most vulnerable children for 124 years.
Garfunkel and Oates - What's In My Bag?