6-Disc, box set.
Superman's roots grow deeper in Season Two of Smallville. This 6-disc collection includes all 23 episodes plus bonus materials worthy of a superhero. This year finds Clark Kent grappling with his calling as he explores his true origins: was he sent to Earth to save humanity or destroy it? Lana and Clark grow closer than ever before. Lex gets married. Lionel lures Chloe toward the dark side. Martha and Jonathan Kent receive miraculous news. And Pete becomes a keeper of Clark's secret. One thing we can't keep secret: the legend grows stronger in Smallville!
- Starring: Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Sam Jones III, Allison Mack
- Format: Color, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 6
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Warner Bros.
- Run Time: 988 minutes
- Catalogue #: 24256
- Commentary on Two Key Episodes by the Executive Producers, Director and Cast Members
- Two Marvelous Featurettes: Faster than a Speeding Bullet: The Visual FX of Smallville and Christopher Reeve: The Man of Steel
- The Chloe Chronicles
- Deleted Scenes and Gag Reel