In English and French with English with subtitles.
Requiem For A Vampire was Jean Rollin's favorite of all of his films. Because he dredged the scenario from his subconscious, and because it was rushed into its written form so quickly (Rollin claimed that he wrote the entire script in only two days), he felt it was his purest work.
True to Rollin's roots in progress: two women in full clown makeup (Marie-Pierre Castel, Mirielle d'Argent), firing guns at a retaliating car behind them, as a handsome associate mans the steering wheel. This being a Rollin film, we quickly dispense with the man and get on with the general absence of story and the vital accumulation of fetish. Eluding their pursuers, our two clowns continue their never-explained flight on foot, journeying to a cemetery, then a chateau inhabited by "the last of the vampires."
- Starring: Dominique Toussaint, Louise Dhour, Philippe Gaste, Mireille Dargent, Marie-Pierre Castel
- Format: Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Redemption Film
- Release Date: 05/22/2012
- Run Time: 87 minutes
- Catalogue #: 11
- Introduction By Jean Rollin
- The Shiver Of A Requiem - A Documentary Featuring Interviews With Natalie Perrey and Jean-Noel Delamarre
- Interview With Louise Dhour, Courtesy Of Encore Filmed Entertainment
- 16 Page Booklet With An Essay By Tim Lucas, Editor of Video Watching
- Original Trailers of Seven Other Rollin Films