2-Disc, Special Edition.
Depression-era drifters Clyde Barrow (Warren Beatty) and Bonnie Parker (Faye Dunaway) embark on a life of crime. They crave adventure - and each other. Nothing in film history has prepared us for the cascading violence to follow. We learn they can be hurt - and dread they can be killed. The vivid title-role performances get superb support from Michael J. Pollard, Gene Hackman and Estelle Parsons, 1967 Best Supporting Actress Academy Award winner. Director Arthur Penn keeps the film's tone tough but never cruel. It continually dazzles, especially in the work of cinematographer Burnett Guffey (winner of the film's second Oscar) and editor Dede Allen. Generations later, it's still a thunderous, thrilling ride.
- Starring: Faye Dunaway, Warren Beatty, Gene Hackman, Estelle Parsons, Michael J. Pollard
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rating: R
- Label: Warner Studios
- Run Time: 111 minutes
- Catalogue #: 1000025739
- Revolution! The Making of Bonnie and Clyde, New 40th-Anniversary Commemorative Documentaries
- The History Channel Profile: Love and Death: The Story of Bonnie and Clyde
- Warren Beatty Wardrobe Tests
- Additional Scenes