This product was manufactured on demand using a DVD-R recordable media disc and should play on most standard U.S. DVD players and DVD-ROM drives made after 2001.
Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton are ideal as malevolent marrieds Martha and George in first-time-director Mike Nichols’ searing film of Edward Albee’s groundbreaking Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Taylor won her second Academy Award* (and New York Film Critics, National Board of Review and British Film Academy Best Actress Awards). Burton matches her as her emotionally spent spouse. And George Segal and Best Supporting Actress Oscar winner Sandy Dennis score as another couple straying into their destructive path. The movie won a total of five Academy Awards** and remains after five decades a taboo-toppling landmark.
- Starring: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, George Segal, Sandy Dennis
- Format: Black & White, BLU-R, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Warner Bros.
- Release Date: 05/03/2016
- Run Time: 131 minutes
- Region: All Regions
- Commentary by Director Mike Nichols and Steven Soderbergh
- Commentary by Cinematographer Haskell Wexler
- "Too Shocking for It's Time"
- "A Daring Work of Raw Excellence"