When Laura Palmer is found brutally murdered, FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan) and Sheriff Harry S. Truman (Michael Ontkean) soon discover that in the town of Twin Peaks, no one is innocent and othing is what it seems.
The entire groundbreaking Twin Peaks television series, created by David Lynch and Mark Frost, has been compiled for you to own and relish, taking you deeper into the woods for a closer look.
- Starring: Kyle MacLachlan, Warren Frost, Sherilyn Fenn, Peggy Lipton, Lara Flynn Boyle, James Marshall, Richard Beymer, Everett McGill, Dana Ashbrook, Jack Nance, Michael Ontkean, Joan Chen, Mädchen Amick
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of Discs: 10
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Paramount
- Release Date: 03/14/2017
- Run Time: 1501 minutes
- Catalogue #: 5879000
- Deleted Scenes: Lost Footage Saved From the Cutting Room Floor.
- Feature Length Documentary, "Scenes from Another Place" Exploring the Show's Origins Production and Impact - Featuring Interviews with the Cast and Crew and Behind-The-Scenes Footage.
- "A Slice of Lynch"; David Lynch's takes a strange and amusing look back with help From Kyle MacLachlan, Madchen Amick and John Wentworth
- "Return to Twin Peaks"; Follow a Group of Devoted "Peaks Freaks" and Cast members to the 2006 Twin Peaks Festival
- Interactive Map: The Show's Unforgettable Locations and How to Find them in Real Life
- The Complete Log Lady Introductions
- Saturday Night Live: Kyle MacLachlan's Monologue and the Hilarious Twin Peaks Comedy Sketch Featuring the SNL Cast.
- "Falling" Music Video with Julee Cruise
- And Many Goldens Nuggets: On-Air Promos, TV Spots, Production Documents, Rare Photos and More!