50th Anniversary Edition
Experience one of the most significant milestones in film history like never before with To Kill A Mocking Bird: 50th Anniversary Edition. Screen legend Gregory Peck stars as courageous Southern lawyer Atticus Finch - the Academy Award-winning performance hailed by the American Film Institute as the Greatest Movie Hero of All Time. Based on Harper Lee's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel about innocence, strength and conviction and nominated for 8 Academy Awards®, this beloved classic is now digitally remastered and fully restored for optimum picture and sound quality and boasts hours of unforgettable bonus features. Watch it and remember why "it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."
- Starring: Gregory Peck, Mary Badham, Phillip Alford, John Megna, Brock Peters, Robert Duval
- Format: Black & White, Dolby, DVD, NTSC
- Language: English, French
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85.1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Universal Studios
- Release Date: 01/31/2012
- Run Time: 130 minutes
- Catalogue #: 61115344
- Fearful Symmetry - A feature-length documentary on the making of To Kill A Mockingbird with cast and crew interviews and a visit to author Harper Lee's home town.
- A Conversation With Gregory Peck - An intimate feature-length documentary on one of the most beloved actors in film history with interviews, film clips, home movies and more.
- Academy Award Best Actor Acceptance Speech
- American Film Institute Lifetime Achievement Award
- Excerpt From The Academy Tribute To Gregory Pack
- Scout Remember - Actress Mary Badham shares her experiences working with Gregory Peck
- Feature Commentary
- 100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics - An in-depth look at the intricate process of preserving the studio's film legacy