For decades, ex-government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader, TV's "The Office," "Boston Legal") has been one of the FBI's Most Wanted fugitives. Last season, he mysteriously surrendered to the FBI but now the FBI works for him as he identifi es a "blacklist" of politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists. He will help catch them all... with the caveat that Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone, TV's "Law & Order: Los Angeles") continues to work as his partner. Red will teach Liz to think like a criminal and "see the bigger picture"... whether she wants to or not.
- Starring: James Spader, Megan Boone, William Sadler, Diego Klattenhoff, Harry Lennix
- Format: Color, Widescreen
- Language: English, French
- Subtitles: English, French
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Sony Home Pictures Entertainment
- Release Date: 08/18/2015
- Run Time: 937 minutes
- Catalogue #: 46105
- Raymond Reddington: Man of the World - This featurette showcases where Red has traveled and how the props and writers on the show imagine the exact places he has visited.
- Building a Blacklister: Vanessa Cruz - This second featurette highlights the ins and outs of the writers' minds and how they come up with their favorite villains.
- Commentaries on Leonard Caul & Tom Connolly with Jon Bokenkamp and John Eisendrath
- Deleted Scenes
- After the Game: Luther Braxton
- Known Associates: Red's Inner Circle