Valley Girl Blu-ray Signing!
Amoeba Hollywood - October 17th @ 6:00pm
Martha Coolidge (director), E.G. Daily (Loryn) and Heidi Holicker (Stacey) celebrate the new Valley Girl (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray on Shout Factory! with an in-store signing.
To attend signing/meet Martha, E.G. and Heidi:
- Purchase your copy of the Valley Girl Blu-ray at Amoeba Hollywood on October 17th.
- Limit 2 copies per person.
- Signing space is limited, while supplies last.
- No phone or online pre-orders available for this special event.
- No additional/outside items will be signed for this event.
She's cool. He's hot. She's from the Valley. He's not.
Nicolas Cage and Deborah Foreman star in the totally awesome comedy Valley Girl! When Julie (Foreman, April Fool's Day, My Chauffeur) dumps her preppy boyfriend, the last thing she expects is to find love with the rockin' Randy (Cage). The future's open wide for Julie ... but when her disapproving friends (E.G. Daily, Heidi Holicker, Michelle Meyrink) find Randy to be grody to the max, she is caught up in a culture clash between her Valley lifestyle and her Hollywood punk.
Featuring a so-bitchin' soundtrack packed with New Wave hits, Valley Girl is a sweetly romantic slice of 80s nostalgia from director Martha Coolidge (Real Genius). Are you going to love it? We're, like, so sure!
- NEW HD Film Transfer
- NEW In Conversation – Director Martha Coolidge With Actors E.G. Daily And Heidi Holicker
- NEW Greetings From The San Fernando Valley (A Short History Of The Iconic San Fernando Valley) Hosted By Tommy Gelinas Of The Valley Relics Museum
- NEW Extended Interviews From 2003 With Nicolas Cage, Cameron Dye, Frederic Forrest, E.G. Daily, Heidi Holicker, Colleen Camp, Lee Purcell, Producers Andrew Lane And Wayne Crawford, Peter Case Of The Plimsouls, Josie Cotton, DJ Richard Blade, And More!
- Presented With ALL The Original Music
- Storyboard To Film Comparisons
- Photo Gallery
- Feature Length Audio Commentary With Director Martha Coolidge
- Valley Girl: 20 Totally Tubular Years Later
- In Conversation: Nicolas Cage And Martha Coolidge
- The Music Of Valley Girl