An intimate and heart-warming look at the man behind the legend - as we've never seen Ali before.
I Am Ali is told through exclusive, unprecedented access to Ali's personal archive of voice recordings combined with touching interviews and testimonials from his inner circle of family and friends, including his daughters, son, ex-wife and brother, plus legends of the boxing community including Mike Tyson, George Foreman and Gene Kilroy.
Experience Ali's extraordinary story, as a fighter, lover, brother, father - told from the inside for the very first time.
- Cast: Muhammad Ali Jnr, Hana Ali, Maryum Ali , Rahaman Ali, Jim Brown, George Foreman, Mike Tyson
- Format: Black & White, Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Subtitles: Brazilian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: PG
- Label: Universal Studios
- Release Date: 11/11/2014
- Run Time: 112 minutes
- Catalogue #: 1165242
- Fighter: The Legendary Boxer
- Brother: The Civil Rights Supporter
- Lover: The People's Champion
- Father: The Family Man
- The Music: Telling the Story
- Includes additional interviews and insights from Ali's children, Former World Heavyweight Boxing Champions George Foreman and Ken Norton, Former NBA All-Star player Karl Malone, and close friends Sir Tom Jones and Kris Kristofferson