2-Disc Special Edition
Harry, Ron and Hermione set out to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort’s power – the Horcruxes. The three must rely on one another more than ever... but Dark Forces threaten to tear them apart.
- Starring: Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Rupert Grint, Maggie Smith, Daniel Radcliffe, Alan Rickman
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rating: PG-13
- Label: Whv / Warner Home Video
- Release Date: 10/04/2016
- Run Time: 146 minutes
- Catalogue #: 622207
- J.K Rowling and Screenwriter Steve Kloves Sit Down For An Intimate, Free-Flowing Conversation on Their Decade Of Collaboration and The Challenges Of Transforming Rowling's Novels Into Films. Gain New Insight Into Rowling's Own Conception Of Her Beloved Characters Through Candid Interviews, And Hear How Kloves Was Able To Adapt Them Faithfully For The Screen.