2-Disc Full Screen Edition.
He is one of the most influential, inspiring and ground-breaking musicians of our time. Now, Academy Award®-nominated director Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas, 1990) brings us the extraordinary story of Bob Dylan's journey from roots in Minnesota, to his early days in the coffee houses of Greenwich Village, to his tumultuous ascent to pop stardom in 1966. Joan Baez, Allen Ginsberg and others share their thoughts and feelings about the young singer who would change popular music forever. With never-before-seen footage, exclusive interviews, and rare concert performances, it's the definitive portrait fans the world over have been anticipating for decades; the untold story of a living American legend.
- Cast: Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Martin Scorsese, Allen Ginsberg
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Paramount
- Release Date: 09/10/2013
- Run Time: 208 minutes
- Catalogue #: 03105
- "Blowin' in the Wind" - live on TV: March 1963
- "Girl of the North Country" - from unaired Canadian TV special "Quest": February 1964
- "Man of Constant Sorrow" - Live on TV: March 1964
- "Mr. Tambourine Man" - Newport Folk Festival: July 26, 1984
- "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" - London, England: May 21, 1965
- "Like a Rolling Stone" - Live in Liverpool, England: May 1, 1966
- "One Too Many Mornings" - Live in Liverpool, England: May 1, 1966
- Unused Promotional Spot for "Positively 4th Street"
- "I Can't Leave Her Behind" - work in progress in hotel room - Glasgow, May 19, 1966