With answers come questions. Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for decades. The hunt for the truth begins in this follow-up to one of the most visually spectacular films in cinematic history.
- Starring: Robin Wright, Harrison Ford, Dave Bautista, Ana de Armas, Ryan Gosling
- Format: Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Whv / Warner Home Video
- Release Date: 01/16/2018
- Run Time: 164 minutes
- Catalogue #: 634412
- Familiarize Yourself with the world of Blade Runner: The Replicant Evolution, Blade Runners, The Rise of Wallace Corp, Welcome to 2049, Jois, Within the Skies: Spinners, Pilotfish and Barracudas.
- Your Entry into the Visionary Spectacle: Designing the World of Blade Runner 2049 and To Be Human: Casting Blade Runner 2049.
- Prologues: 2022: Black Out (Anime). 2036: Nexus Dawn. 2048: Nowhere To Run.