50th Anniversary Edition.
Special effects genius Ray Harryhausen (Jason And The Argonauts, Clash Of The Titans) brings you one of his earliest groundbreaking films, now available for the first time in vibrant color!
When an American spaceship crash-lands off the coast of Sicily, a rescue team discovers that the crew has brought back a gelatinous mass that soon hatches and evolves into a strange bi-ped creature which increases in size rapidly. Soon 20-feet tall, the creature rampages through Rome before being destroyed as it seeks refuge in the Colosseum.
- Starring: William Hopper, Joan Taylor, Frank Puglia, John Zaremba, Thomas Browne Henry
- Format: Black & White, Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85.1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Sony Home Pictures Entertainment
- Run Time: 82 minutes
- Catalogue #: 2268
- Region: All Regions
- Feature Available in Original B&W and Color (Chromachoise to Toggle Between B&W and Color)
- Audio Commentary with Ray Harryhausen, Visual Effects Artists Dennis Muren and Phil Tippett, and Arnold Kunert
- Remembering 20 Million Miles To Earth
- The Colorization Process
- Tim Burton Sits Down with Ray Harryhausen
- Interview with Joan Taylor
- 20 Million Miles More Digital Comic Book
- Original Ad Artwork
- David Schechter on Film Music's Unsung Hero
- Video Photo Galleries