10th Anniversary Edition in Blu-ray Book Packaging.
Perception: Our day-in, day-out world is real.
Reality: That world is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us.
Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishbourne lead the fight to free humankind in the see-and-see-again cyberthriller written and directed by the Wachowski brothers - and the winner of four Academy Awards.
- Starring: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Joe Pantoliano, Hugo Weaving
- Format: Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Warner Brothers
- Release Date: 03/31/2009
- Run Time: 138 minutes
- Catalogue #: 1000042991
- Written Introduction By The Wachowski Brothers
- 4 Commentaries: Philosophers: Dr. Cornel West and Ken Wilber, Critics: Todd McCarthy, John Powers and David Thomson, Cast/Crew: Carrie-Anne Moss, Zach Staenberg and John Gaeta and composer Commentary By Don David with Music-Only Track
- Feature-Length Documentary The Matrix Revisited
- Behind The Matrix Documentary Gallery: 7 Featurettes
- Take The Red Pills Documentary Gallery: 2 Featurettes
- Follow The White Rabbit Documentary Gallery: 9 Featurettes
- The Music Revisited: 41-Track Audio Selection Of Nearly 3 Hours Of Music
- Marilyn Manson "Rock Is Dead" Music Video