In Spanish with English subtitles.
Before Alfonso Cuarón helmed the international sensation Y tu mamá también, he made his mark on Mexican cinema with the ribald and lightning-quick contemporary social satire Sólo Con Tu Pareja. Don Juan-ish yuppie Tomás Tomás (Daniel Giménez Cacho, from Bad Education) spends his nights juggling so many beautiful women that he can't keep their names straight - until one of his many conquests, a spurned nurse, gives him a taste of his own medicine. Beautifully filmed in widescreen by the inimitable Emmanuel Lubezki (The New World), Cuarón's wildly successful feature debut (which was not released in the United States until 2006.) offers the first glimpses of the exuberant flair that has come to define this one-of-a-kind director.
- Starring: Astrid Hadad, Dobrina Liubomirova, Claudia Ramirez, Isabel Benet, Daniel Gimenez-Cacho, Luis De Icaza
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English, Spanish
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: The Criterion Collection
- Release Date: 10/17/2006
- Run Time: 94 minutes
- Catalogue #: 1652
- New, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised and approved by cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki
- Making "Sólo con tu pareja," a collection of new video interviews with director Alfonso Cuarón, screenwriter Carlos Cuarón, and actor Daniel Giménez Cacho · Short films by Alfonso Cuarón and Carlos Cuarón
- A booklet featuring a new essay by Ryan F. Long and a "biography" of Tomás Tomás, written by Carlos Cuarón