Kay Miniver doesn't fly a Spitfire in dogfights over London or ply the North Sea in a battleship, but she's doing her all for wartime England. And she does it so well that Winston Churchill would say Mrs. Miniver was more vital to the nation than a fleet of destroyers.
Winner of six Academy Awards® including Best Picture, this memorable spirit-lifter about an idealized England that tends to its prize-winning roses while confronting the terror of war struck a patriotic chord with audiences and became 1942's #1 box-office hit. Greer Garson gives a formidable Oscar®-winning title-role performance, comforting children in a bomb shelter, capturing an enemy parachutist and delivering an inspirational portrait of stiff-upper lip British resolve. When Hitler did his worst, Mrs. Miniver did her best.
- Starring: Walter Pidgeon, Greer Garson, Dame May Whitty, Teresa Wright, Reginald Owen, Richard Ney, Henry Wilcoxon
- Format: Black & White, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.37:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Warner Studios
- Release Date: 01/08/2013
- Run Time: 133 minutes
- Catalogue #: 1000331044
- 1942 Academy Awards Newsreel
- Vintage Cartoon of Blitz Wolf
- Two WWII Era Shorts: Mr.Blabbermouth and For The Common Defense