In Japanese with English subtitles.
Keiko, the daughter of a legendary sushi chef, runs away from home when his Karate-style regimen becomes too severe. Finding work at a rural hot springs inn, she is ridiculed by the eccentric staff and guests, including the employees of a pharmaceutical firm there on a work retreat. But little do they know that a disgruntled former researcher has also come to the inn with a plan for revenge, using a serum he developed that can awaken the murderous instincts of ordinary sushi, turning it into bloodthirsty monsters! Keiko must use both her sushi training and her martial arts skills to save the others and defeat the flying killers.
- Starring: Shigeru Matsuzaki, Kentaro Shimazu, Rina Takeda, Kaniji Tsuda, Toru Tezuka, Asami Yui Murata, Jiji Boo
- Format: Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Action Slate
- Run Time: 91 minutes
- Catalogue #: 13976
- Making Of Featurette
- World Premiere Stage Greeting
- Dead Sushi Extreme Sushi Eating Contest
- Fantasia Film Festival Interview