John C. Reilly, Jonah Hill and Oscar Winner Marisa Tomei star in this quirky, hilarious story about love, family and cutting the cord. Not-so-recently divorced John (Reilly) thinks he's finally found the perfect woman when he meets the sweet and sexy Molly (Tomei). There's just one problem - Molly's son Cyrus (Hill) clings to his mom like lint on a T-shirt, and he's not about to let another man come between them. It's one hysterically awkward moment after another as John and Cyrus fight for the right to be Molly's #1 man.
- Starring: Jonah Hill, Marisa Tomei, Catherine Keener, John C. Reilly
- Format: Color, Dolby, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.85.1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Twentieth Century Fox
- Run Time: 91 minutes
- Catalogue #: 2268953
- Deleted Scenes "Puppet Movie" and "Cyrus Party"
- Optional Introductions to Deleted Scenes by Directors/Writers Jay & Mark Duplass