Amoeba Music San Francisco is currently stocking the limited-edition Stones Throw/AIAIAI headphones! Stones Throw Records and Copenhagen-based audio design company AIAIAI collaborated for these TMA-1 Stones Throw Edition headphones, and you gotta see 'em to believe 'em.
The original TMA-1 was developed in collaboration with 25 acclaimed and international DJs in 2010, and it’s the favorite DJ headphone of the in-house Stones Throw DJs (we like them). The minimalist, durable DJ tool has undergone a few improvements since 2010, the latest of which is the most remarkable to date owing to its new design features and colorway. This headphone also includes two detachable cords, one of which has a microphone.
What you get in the box:??
• Matte black TMA-1 headphones Stones Throw Edition?
• Two interchangeable pad types: synthetic and semi-leather
• Two interchangeable & detachable cable types: 1.5m coiled cable and 1.5m straight cable with 3-button microphone?
• 1/8-inch to ¼-inch plug adapter?
• Carrying pouch?
• Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
• Driver Unit Size: mm
• Impedance: 32±15% Ohm
• Load Rating: 0.1W
• Frequency Response: to 20.000 Hz
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%
• Sensitivity: 103±3dB Weight w/o
• Shipping weight: 3lb
And now, more glamor shots: