On Saturday, April 2 we had an extra special treat when our very own Brandon Mather wielded the auction gavel and brought the laughs to help us raise a ton of money for the Silverlake Conservatory of Music. As always, we matched all winning bids raised for the Silverlake Conservatory of Music, a non-profit organization whose mission is to facilitate basic music education. Their primary focus is on the youth of the community but all are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Here are some of the highlights from Saturday's bidding wars:
- Special vinyl lovers care package + limited edition LPs - $25
- Beatles pack filled with collectible and fun goodies - $50
- Rare signed David Lynch Polish Night Music LP - $65
- Tickets to see Grimes at the Shrine on April 21 - $50
- Tickets to see Savages at the El Rey April 18 - $30
- Limited edition Stella McCartney/Amoeba event pack - $18
- http://sweetgreen.com/Sweetgreen gift certificate - $25
- Vintage lunchbox with a Trader Joe's gift certificate - $45
- Membership to Nerdmelt Comedy Club - $20
- Special David Bowie pack including a rare poster, vintage t-shirt & buttons - $30
- Amoeba VIP in-store pass - $30 (the winner and his son are going to come see Deftones perform on April 11!)
All together Brandon whipped up $413 in bids which means $826 is on its way to the Silverlake Conservatory! We raised a lot of money for a good cause and a great time was had by all!