Amoeba Hollywood’s next charity auction will take place Saturday, Sept. 6 at 4 p.m. with guest host Timothy Simons.
Some of the stuff you’ll be able to bid on includes:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T)
- VEEP goodies, including an autographed copy of Episode 309, for which Julia Louis-Dreyfus won an Emmy
- Meet & greet backstage pass to Patton Oswalt’s 9/13 show at Largo
- Gift certificates to cool places
- Concert tickets, including Bob Mould at the Roxy, Alt-J at the Greek, Lily Allen at Palladium, Lykke Li at Palladium, Mac DeMarco at the Fonda, Blonde Redhead at the Fonda and Zola Jesus at the El Rey
- Collectibles, oddities and much more!
This auction will go to benefit the Los Angeles High School of the Performing Arts' Theater Program. Amoeba matches winning bids up to $1000. LAHSA is a specialty school focusing on the performing arts that is open to enrollment for students within LAUSD. Find out more about the school here.