"You can't tear your eyes away" (Entertainment Weekly) from this "wicked, psychosexual thriller" (Daily Variety) starring Academy Award® winner Natalie Portman and directed by Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler). Portman delivers "the performance of her career" (Vanity Fair) as Nina, a stunningly talented but dangerously unstable ballerina on the verge of stardom. Pushed to the breaking point by her driven artistic director (Vincent Cassel) and the threat posed by a seductive rival dancer (Mila Kunis), Nina's tenuous grip on reality starts to slip away - plunging her into a waking nightmare.
- Starring: Natalie Portman, Barbara Hershey, Winona Ryder, Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel
- Format: Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Twentieth Century Fox
- Release Date: 03/29/2011
- Run Time: 108 minutes
- Catalogue #: 2271513
- Metamorphosis: A behind-the-scenes documentary with Darren Aronofsky
- Behind The Curtain - An inside look at the ballet's influence on the film's costume design and production design
- Ten Years In The Making - Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky discuss their creative journey, from "preparing for the role" to "dancing with the camera"
- Cast Profiles - Roles Of A Lifetime - Presented by Fox Movie Channel, stars reflect on their challenging and rewarding characters