"You can't tear your eyes away" (Entertainment Weekly) from this "wicked, psychosexual thriller" (Daily Variety) starring Academy Award winner Natalie Portman and directed by Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler). Portman delivers "the performance of her career" (Vanity Fair) as Nina, a stunningly talented but dangerously unstable ballerina on the verge of stardom. Pushed to the breaking point by her driven artistic director (Vincent Cassel) and the threat posed by a seductive rival dancer (Mila Kunis), Nina's tenuous grip on reality starts to slip away - plunging her into a waking nightmare.
- Starring: Natalie Portman, Barbara Hershey, Winona Ryder, Mila Kunis, Vincent Cassel
- Format: Color, Dolby, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: R
- Label: Twentieth Century Fox
- Run Time: 108 minutes
- Catalogue #: 2271513
- Metamorphosis: A behind-the-scenes documentary with Darren Aronofsky
- Behind The Curtain - An inside look at the ballet's influence on the film's costume design and production design
- Ten Years In The Making - Natalie Portman and Darren Aronofsky discuss their creative journey, from "preparing for the role" to "dancing with the camera"
- Cast Profiles - Roles Of A Lifetime - Presented by Fox Movie Channel, stars reflect on their challenging and rewarding characters