Featuring: Magical Mystery Tour, The Fool on the Hill, Flying, I Am the Walrus, Blue Jay Way, and Your Mother Should Know.
Also available on DVD.
- Cast: Beatles
- Format: Color, Dolby, NTSC
- Language: English
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Number of Discs: 1
- Rating: Not Rated
- Label: Capitol
- Run Time: 53 minutes
- Catalogue #: 4049059
- Includes 8 page booklet, Director's Commentary by Paul McCartney, The Making of Magical Mystery Tour - Features interviews with Paul and Ringo, along with other cast members and crew. Includes unseen footage, Ringo the actor - Ringo reflecting on his role in the film, Meet The Supporting Cast - A feature on the background and careers of Nat Jackley, Jessie Robins, Ivor Cutler, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band, Victor Spinetti, George Claydon, and Derek Royle, 'Your Mother Should Know', Blue Jay Way', 'The Fool On The Hill' , Three new edits of these performances all featuring footage not seen in the original film, 'Hello Goodbye' as featured in Top of the Pops 1967.
Nat's Dream (2:50)
- A scene directed by John featuring Nat Jackley. Not included in the original film.
Ivor Cutler 'I'm Going In A Field' (2:35)
- Ivor performs 'I'm Going In A Field', in a field. Not included in the original film.
Traffic 'Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush' (1:53)
- The filming of Traffic acting out their 1967 hit single 'Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush' was commissioned by The Beatles for possible inclusion in Magical Mystery Tour but was not used in the final edit.